2018 Tour - extended by one day. THIS TOUR IS VERY POPULAR
One Room Left - Rider and Pillion
One Room Left - Solo Rider
Tour package includes:
SIX days with four full days of guide-led touring in the Normandy countryside
- A dedicated motorcycle-based trained and registered battlefield guide
- Hassle-free tour management
- All ferry or train fares
- All Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- Tour and motorcycle back up
- Use of a high quality hand-held radio unit for the duration of the tour
- Tour pack and guide resources for the battlefields visited
Itinerary Details HERE
This tour open for everyone! You do not need to be a Legion Member to come with us. A donation is made for all bookings on this special tour of Normandy
Use the code DEPOSIT to secure a place with only a 30% deposit. You can also pay in instalments - new for this tour in 2018.
Follow the progress of the Allied liberation of France which began on 6 June 1944. Ride the length of the landing beaches, stopping to visit the German gun emplacements and the Atlantic wall, the cemeteries, the mulberry harbours and memorials. We will visit Pointe du Hoc, the American cemetery at Coleville-sur-Mer, Arromanches, Longues-sur-Mer battery and the British cemetery at Bayeux amongst many others. Additionally we will visit the inland battlefields of Normandy. A fascinating trip, full of history and bravery.