The Dambuster and Belgium Grand Tour 2019
Pay in instalments for 2019
Use the code DEPOSIT to secure a place with only a 30% deposit.
See boxes below for available dates
This Tour may be subject to Television Broadcaster Recording
- A full six-day Battlefield and Motorcycle Tour
- A dedicated motorcycle-based trained and registered battlefield guide
- Hassle-free tour management
- All ferry or train fares
- All Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- Tour and motorcycle back up
- Use of a high quality hand-held radio unit for the duration of the tour
- Tour pack and guide resources for the battlefields visited
For the Tour Itinerary Click HERE
This will be a memorable journey through Europe. A motorcycle tour and a battlefield tour in one. We will visit sites in France, Belgium and Germany and travel through Luxembourg. Visit the battlefields of WWI and WWII enroute to the heart of the Rhine and Ruhr.
Day 1 - Ypres and WWI tour of Belgium
Day 2 - Mons and St Symphorien Cemetery
Day 3 - Germany and the Rhinelands including the Mohne and Sorpe dams
Day 4-5 - Eder dam, Bastogne and a scenic ride via the Luxembourg Ardennes
Day 6 - Scenic ride through Belgium to Calais
Suitable for those with some experience of long distance motorcycling. This tour involves extended days of 'twisty' riding in countryside and towns/villages.