Join us for a weekend in Ypres touring around the battlefields of the salient. This short-tour is ideal for a first trip abroad. Low mileage but packed with places to explore and visit on some of the finest motorcycling roads in Europe.
- A dedicated motorcycle-based trained and registered battlefield guide
- Hassle-free tour management
- All ferry or train fares
- All Bed and Breakfast accommodation
- Tour and motorcycle back up
- Use of a high quality hand-held radio unit for the duration of the tour
- Tour pack and guide resources for the battlefields visited
From the early battles around Ypres, we will take you to the sites and memorials of the Great War in Belgium. Visit the fields, woods, craters, hills and cemeteries of the four-year struggle. We include visits to individual cemeteries less accessible to other forms of transport. Visit Polygon Wood, Hooge Crater, Hill 60 and 62, Messines and the cemeteries in Langemark, Lijssenthoek and Tyne Cot. This is a tour of Remembrance and respect suitable for all riding abilities.